Eden Hill Journal

Ramblings and memories of an amateur wordsmith and philosopher

My Photo
Name:
Location: Maine, United States

Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Sinking Feeling

Dear President Obama,
This morning for sure, although in general ever since you appointed Rahm Emanuel as your Chief of Staff, I have been having this sinking feeling about your promise to do business differently, presumably ethically, in Washington. Why this morning? Well first there was yesterday's fiasco with Treasury Secretary Timothy Geithner, whom I might start calling Junior if he doesn't start showing some signs of manhood soon, whose reassurances concerning America's banking disaster sent Wall Street into decline. But this morning I read this at TPM Muckraker (read the comments to this post too) about Robert Wolf, a member of your prestigious Economic Recovery Advisory Board.
Barack, this isn't "hope" nor is it "change we can believe in." This is business as usual. This is Ken Lay advising Dick Cheney on America's energy policy, you know?
Get a clue before we lose our faith in you!
Bill

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

It was very interesting for me to read this article. Thanx for it. I like such themes and anything connected to them. I would like to read more on that blog soon.

8:07 AM, November 22, 2009  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Don't stop posting such articles. I love to read blogs like this. BTW add some pics :)

2:03 AM, January 23, 2010  

Post a Comment

<< Home