Eden Hill Journal

Ramblings and memories of an amateur wordsmith and philosopher

My Photo
Name:
Location: Maine, United States

Friday, November 18, 2005

The Red Pill

This is your last chance. After this, there is no turning back. You take the blue pill - the story ends, you wake up in your bed and believe whatever you want to believe. You take the red pill - you stay in Wonderland and I show you how deep the rabbit-hole goes.
-Morpheus, The Matrix
The Blue Pill People
Never take anything for granted nor trust without question. Do I know where this portal leads? Hardly. Will I follow the links? Perhaps...
THE THIRD WAY: Politics Of The Radical Center

The Red Pill

3 Comments:

Blogger Bill said...

Looks like Mikey took the blue one.
I understand. Mikey has a lot of fears in life.
Have a good sleep Mike.

7:22 PM, November 18, 2005  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey bill, do you know what's up with dacia? have you talked to her recently?

2:41 PM, November 21, 2005  
Blogger Bill said...

I'm afraid not. No reply when I email either. I wish I did because I MISS her!!!

9:27 PM, November 21, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home