Eden Hill Journal

Ramblings and memories of an amateur wordsmith and philosopher

My Photo
Name:
Location: Maine, United States

Thursday, August 13, 2020

Kamala Harris

The thing I don't get about Kamala Harris is why people think of her as "Black". Maybe I'm mistaken about that though. Maybe people don't think of her as "Black". Maybe they just think of her as a "person of color". But either way, she looks white to me. It is a mystery why the Dems want a law-an-order person in the age of Antifa and "Defund the Police". I suppose these mysteries will be cleared up eventually but doesn't it all seem hypocritical?
I just spent a couple of days around my mother-in-law. She couldn't get her TV to go to any channel other than CNN so I punched the right button on the remote and was scanning the channels. All the channels worked just fine until I got to the Fox News channel which was mute. Even the adds were mute with short periods of normal volume. But when Hannity came back on it went mute again. I mentioned that to my mother-in-law (who was a Susan Collins and Olympia Snowe Republican for as long as I've known her) and she exclaimed, "Oh I never watch Fox" but she seemed surprised and asked how that could happen. I said her cable company was messing with her and with their customers by censoring conservative voices and she said good, she's a believer in censorship. She adamantly hates President Trump.
I'm sure with her Trump Derangement Syndrome hate-blinded eyes she, along with many Dems, sees the "Black" in Kamala. I don't. But then again, when it comes to racism I'm color blind. Maybe that's the problem. I'm not racist enough to understand the hate-driven Democrats. I'm too simple-minded.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home