Eden Hill Journal

Ramblings and memories of an amateur wordsmith and philosopher

My Photo
Name:
Location: Maine, United States

Saturday, January 30, 2021

One Plus for the New Normal

 It dawned on me today that there is one more positive to the Biden victory and to the need for more unity in the United States.

So what is it?

It's that I can eat Ben & Jerry's Ice Cream again!

Back when those lefty terrorists were smashing and burning and looting and good old B&J's was donating a portion of each purchase in support, I kinda felt it was time to protest against the practice.

But hey...

I need to make compromises in the name of "unity" so let this be a start.

Note:

Having second thoughts...

Ben & Jerry’s Displays Billboard, Mural Honoring Kaepernick in Tampa

I don't like racist billboards

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home