Eden Hill Journal

Ramblings and memories of an amateur wordsmith and philosopher

My Photo
Name:
Location: Maine, United States

Sunday, January 16, 2022

They Won't Look

Lately I have been trying to figure out what there is about liberals that make them so different from truthers like myself. I've basically given up trying to reach liberal relatives with truth. When I think back, I realize I used to be where they are now. You couldn't reach me with truth. I didn't care. I felt I knew everything I needed to know because I kept up with the news enough to know that I stood with the majority and that was enough for me.

I was reading some of the comments for an article this morning and I came across this comment:

Sheeple simply ignore facts. Like seriously ignore. Will not even look. I live in country full of them. My parents are communists.
The key to remaining communist is to NEVER EVER LOOK at the other side of the story. Just refuse.
I offered the list of Doctors urging ivermectin and its amazing history..wont look!
I offered the 150 peer reviewed scientific studies saying masks do little to nothing...wont look!
I offered the Steele Dosier debunking from UK court and subsequent judgement against him & Fusion GPS..wont look!
I offered the Hunter Biden laptop pics & story...wont look!
I offer logic and reason and they refuse to look.
That is the key. Make them see.

Here's the link to the article: 

https://www.oann.com/covid-response-briefing-praises-fitted-masks-in-fight-against-virus/

I am reminded of Maine's ugly (inside and out) governor and the nightmare in the Democrat-controlled Maine government.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home