Eden Hill Journal

Ramblings and memories of an amateur wordsmith and philosopher

My Photo
Name:
Location: Maine, United States

Sunday, February 06, 2022

Israel, Amnesty International, and the ADL

Here's an article that hit me in my blind spot. My first reaction is this can't be true. Like, how can I follow up on this to understand what it means? I mean I've come across a lot of articles over the years that come to the same conclusion as what this article reports has now come from Amnesty International but the ADL response? It's like how does that make any sense at all? What does it mean? I mean, you can say Jews run Hollywood and the ADL comes down on you as racist but Amnesty International can say Israel has no right to exist and the ADL is OK with it? This can't be true but here is the article, archived for your convenience and mine:

SHOCKER: ADL Excuses Amnesty International in Their Campaign Against the Existence of the State of Israel

Cognitive Dissonance, anyone?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home