Eden Hill Journal

Ramblings and memories of an amateur wordsmith and philosopher

My Photo
Name:
Location: Maine, United States

Wednesday, March 16, 2022

Covid - Astounding Claims

Yesterday I was up at the store and in the parking lot there was this older Jeep SUV and on the back door on either side was this sticker or magnet or something and it was the official Jurassic Park graphic, and I got to thinking and realized that the Jurassic Park movie is high on my list of influences leading me to start doubting "science". I know, that's pretty shallow thinking and all. There have been other major influences along the way, like the size of the observable universe verses the Big Bang theory's age of the universe or the warming effect of CO2 leveling off well below 100 ppm and I could go on, but Jurassic Park was big. Maybe the movie had an impact on you as well.

But this morning I came across a couple of articles that really make you wonder. One is about the king of science, the voice of science if you were to believe what can be paraphrased from what he has said, the great Doctor Fauci:

BOMBSHELL: Fauci owns patent on SARS-CoV-2 gp120 HIV insertion, which destroys the body’s cancer-killing T cells

Then there's this:

Is Prof. Andrew Owen from the University of Liverpool responsible for blocking ivermectin as a covid treatment?

That article links to this:

Was It Professor Andrew Owen Who Blocked Ivermectin as A Treatment for Covid?

Add a couple more notches to my skepticism about the honesty of science.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home