Eden Hill Journal

Ramblings and memories of an amateur wordsmith and philosopher

My Photo
Name:
Location: Maine, United States

Wednesday, June 08, 2022

Thieves in the Night

I fell asleep early in the evening but as often happens I found myself awake in the midnight hour perusing the Internet for tidbits to stimulate my rested mind. Low and behold along comes this pair of thieves attempting to rob me of my Zionist/Christian beliefs:

Is America Cursed Because Of Israel?

Jesus Was Not A Jew

It seems that maybe it's not the Internet that is to blame for all the lies we believe. We have been flooded with lies our whole lives, no matter what our age might be.

A Side Note:

Please do not make the assumption that I am a Zionist Christian. If you are one, I feel sorry for you. Don't allow the lies to separate you from God, the source of truth, or from that power inside of you that leads you to truth.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home