Eden Hill Journal

Ramblings and memories of an amateur wordsmith and philosopher

My Photo
Name:
Location: Maine, United States

Saturday, July 29, 2023

The British Finance Rabbit Hole

Brace yourself if you're inclined to head down this rabbit hole. The farther you get in this video, the deeper the hole gets. I'd wager a bet you've never heard any of this information before.

Here's how the wealthy avoid taxes:

The Spider's Web: Britain's Second Empire | The Secret World of Finance

The best laundry service in the world won't be able to clean the dirt from your mind once you crawl back out into the light.

Update

Ah, I missed this when I made my post here. This explains why the YouTube algorithm genie thought I might need an education on offshore bank accounts this evening:

WHISTLEBLOWER: Biden Crime Family – Possibly Joe Biden Himself – Are Hiding Money in OFFSHORE BANK ACCOUNTS

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home