Eden Hill Journal

Ramblings and memories of an amateur wordsmith and philosopher

My Photo
Name:
Location: Maine, United States

Wednesday, August 23, 2023

Vivek Ramaswampy?

Back when Tucker Carlson interviewed Republican presidential candidates for Blaze TV, I remember watching Vivek Ramaswamy and thinking, man, this guy is speaking in cliches, a language style typical of modern business hype.

In other words, from my perspective, even though his campaign got a boost from that interview, it didn't impress me much. I've watched some interviews of him since then and although he appears to be a smart man, my mind is overwhelmed with the things he says. I can't follow his thinking.

But I hadn't heard any of this until today - too many controversial perspectives in this man's past.

GOP Presidential Candidate Vivek Ramaswamy Already Millionaire When He Accepted Soros Scholarship He Said He Needed to Pay for Law School

Not my cup of tea, thank you very much. Maybe some day if he can clean up his record first, but too swampy for my tastes at this point.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home