Eden Hill Journal

Ramblings and memories of an amateur wordsmith and philosopher

My Photo
Name:
Location: Maine, United States

Monday, December 18, 2023

Covid - The Self-Evident

JAPANESE SCIENTISTS FIND INDISPUTABLE EVIDENCE THAT ALL COVID VARIANTS ARE MAN-MADE

I would think the most likely means of spreading all these variants would be the vaccines themselves. In fact, I would imagine the use of vaccines to spread flu variants has a long history behind it dating back to when yearly flu shots became common.

But that's just me using common sense. It's an opinion I have. I leave the proof to daring scientists who are waging a new kind of war against biological weapons.

If the people of the world can ignore facts that contradict the "safe and effective" claim and can continue their blind faith of Covid vaccines...

if we can ignore this:

STUDY: 70% of Pfizer COVID jab deaths in Japan reported within 10 days of injection

then when it comes to ignorance, the sky is the limit.

The central principle in groupthink is ignorance, always has been, always will be.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home