Eden Hill Journal

Ramblings and memories of an amateur wordsmith and philosopher

My Photo
Name:
Location: Maine, United States

Thursday, May 16, 2024

Post Modernism? Is That What This Is Called?

Here's a voice that is new to me. His YouTube channel doesn't have all that many followers, but his insights seem to resonate with me. For years I have talked about how the radical left has no respect for the concept of objective truth and refuse to allow themselves to conceive of any vision of God that is not simply a straw man fallacy.

In this video the host speaks of "post modernism" which results in this denial of reality that I rant about. In my view, his commentary is what is most insightful about the video.

NEW: Joe Rogan GOES OFF On Why He’s No Longer a Liberal

Baron Von Schnuck on YouTube

On renewable energy:

NEW: Jordan Peterson Calls Out "Genocidal Globalists" In Heated Exchange Over Climate Change

Update - Same Day:

I've watched a few more of this guy's videos and I have to admit, I think he is 100% wrong about the war in Ukraine. Western aggression forced Russia's hand and is pushing the issue deep into the danger zone. This Baron guy is blind to that reality for some reason. Everything nice he seems to be saying about the West was forfeited by the Biden administration and by the wave of radical leftism that has taken over in the West.

That said, I think the West has forced Russia into an alliance with the enemies of Western globalism that could easily lead to nuclear war. The West is playing high-stakes poker with our survival as a wager and Russia on its knees if it doesn't defend itself.

That's my view anyway. It's not the view of this Baron guy.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home