A Message to Christians Everywhere
About a decade after accepting Christianity as the foundation of my strength and survival I decided to attend a small Christian college to discover if I had it in me to become a pastor.
It turned out after only one semester that I didn't, but I was introduced briefly to the concept of "dispensationalism" which breaks the time since the life of Christ into time periods, dispensations of God's gifts to the church.
I never did catch on to dispensationalism but did become aware that it was controversial enough to lead the founders of the church I attended to write it into the church charter to basically agree to disagree and just not bring the subject up at all.
In other words, keep the whole thing secret.
Of course they couldn't do that in reality, so it festered in the church, but I always had the sense that the end result of this theology was Satan's wet dream, the destruction of God's creation - "Armageddon" or nuclear holocaust.
Here's a side of the debate that nobody ever talks about. Listen up:

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home