Eden Hill Journal

Ramblings and memories of an amateur wordsmith and philosopher

My Photo
Name:
Location: Maine, United States

Wednesday, November 24, 2004

Before Sunset

I just happened on a spellbinding movie video this afternoon and watched it with my daughter. The movie is called Before Sunset and stars Ethan Hawke and Julie Delpy. I didn't realize it but this was the sequel to a movie they made together in 1994 called Before Sunrise. Although a story of love once lost, the movie is filled with dialog about life. It had my head spinning with long-lost hopes and dreams and memories from my own life. Filmed in quaint little streets and places in Paris, the entire movie takes place in real time. The cameras don't miss a single second of this exciting encounter between these two former lovers.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home