Eden Hill Journal

Ramblings and memories of an amateur wordsmith and philosopher

My Photo
Name:
Location: Maine, United States

Friday, November 12, 2004

Fear and Loathing

I am listening to Public Radio and they were just talking about a 1998 Johnny Depp movie that I would love to have seen in the theater but didn't even know about till it was out on video. When I watched it a couple years ago, I related so strongly to it that it was without doubt the funniest movie I had ever seen. It had me rolling in uncontrollable laughter with tears running from my eyes. The movie is called Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas. But I fear that to relate to the hilarity of this movie, you have to either have been insane or else experienced without fear the effects of LSD. Public Radio used this movie to demonstrate how an actor reacts to the failure of a movie, but I give this movie an A+

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home