Eden Hill Journal

Ramblings and memories of an amateur wordsmith and philosopher

My Photo
Name:
Location: Maine, United States

Tuesday, December 14, 2004

Big Chicken

I am just a big chicken in my old age. Today was a beautiful day for a little while, but it is cold and windy, only 14 F when I first went out. So I have spent the whole day inside doing things like working in the kitchen, baking bread, washing dishes. This afternoon I've been working to reconcile the checkbook, something I do way too infrequently. Sarah baked some ginger cookies this afternoon so I am also working on a sugar high right now. WERU is playing a couple hours of African music right now.
If I weren't such a coward, I'd go out and take some pictures. It is very beautiful out there!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home