Eden Hill Journal

Ramblings and memories of an amateur wordsmith and philosopher

My Photo
Name:
Location: Maine, United States

Saturday, March 19, 2005

Wall Street and the Bolsheviks

I would be the first to admit that my education is lacking. For instance, for years I have wondered about Trotsky and the Bolsheviks of Russia. Heck, I don't even know if Trotsky was a Bolshevik. I watched the movie Doctor Zhivago this week but I couldn't put the historical pieces together. I just don't know enough about it. Trotsky made an appearance in the movie Frida but I couldn't connect the dots there either. I'm just too ignorant.
But last night I stumbled upon what appears to be an interesting online book called Wall Street and the Bolshevik Revolution.
http://reformed-theology.org/html/books/bolshevik_revolution/
by Anthony C. Sutton
I have been scratching my head in recent years to understand why the US is financially supporting and encouraging the Communist government in China and now also the government of Vietnam. I'm thinking this book might help me see what's going on.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home