Eden Hill Journal

Comments, dreams, stories, and rantings from a middle-aged native of Maine living on a shoestring and a prayer in the woods of Maine. My portion of the family farm is to be known as Eden Hill Farm just because I want to call it that and because that's the closest thing to the truth that I could come up with. If you enjoy what I write, email me or make a comment. If you enjoy Eden Hill, come visit.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Maine, United States

Saturday, March 25, 2006

Swarms of US

The Gruesome Reality of Operation Swarmer
An example of how the media isn't covering the "good news" in Iraq? I don't find any confirmation of this story and this is my first visit to this website. But this sounds like other Iraq stories that have been coming to the public's attention recently.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home