Eden Hill Journal

Ramblings and memories of an amateur wordsmith and philosopher

My Photo
Name:
Location: Maine, United States

Saturday, November 01, 2014

Phone Calls

I am contemplating making a resolution to NOT VOTE FOR anybody of the political party represented by the next automated phone call I receive. The calls have been nothing short of harassment this year for some reason with something like 95% of them being from Republicans. I checked the website for the Maine Republican Party and there isn't a phone number anywhere on the site that I could find. I want to complain!
Who do I call to get this harassment to cease!
It all started when I listened to a teleconference for Governor LePage  a week or two back.

Bad mistake!

1 Comments:

Blogger Bill said...

4:45 PM Sunday...
Phone rings...
"A special message from the Maine Republican Party..."
I hang up.
No Republican gets my vote this year

4:47 PM, November 02, 2014  

Post a Comment

<< Home