Eden Hill Journal

Ramblings and memories of an amateur wordsmith and philosopher

My Photo
Name:
Location: Maine, United States

Saturday, July 01, 2017

Nine Eleven Soda

Recently I have been asking myself why nobody talks about how when you watch the videos of the Twin Towers falling down you see all these plumes of material arching upward, then outward, then downward. What could possibly cause such a seemingly impossible phenomenon in the strictly gravitational collapse of such a heavy structure? Shouldn't everything be going down instead of up? Gravity makes things fall down, not up. Explosions make things "blow up".

The answer must be an obvious one since nobody talks about it. I was watching this video this morning on YouTube and this is by far the best video I have seen showing these arching plumes yet the narrator doesn't mention their initially upward trajectory.

So I have to conclude that the answer must be so simple it would just not even dawn on anybody that an explanation is necessary, that some mindless nitwit like me wouldn't just automatically know what these things are from.

Well after thinking about it all day it finally dawned on me. There are so many of these things blowing up it must be from something that would be everywhere throughout the building and that would, when crushed, explode. Bearing in mind that this was some sixteen years ago, what else could it possibly be from other than the crushing of all the Coke and Pepsi machines?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home