Eden Hill Journal

Ramblings and memories of an amateur wordsmith and philosopher

My Photo
Name:
Location: Maine, United States

Friday, November 22, 2019

Tulsi Gabbard

Update March 20, 2020

Tulsi has announced the suspension of her campaign and has endorsed Joe Biden calling for unity. I say same old same old. Tulsi is a political opportunist, sort of a modern-day Democrat version of Sarah Palin. On so many levels Joe Biden is a disturbing individual. Is he foolish enough to make Tulsi his running mate? He says he wants a woman of color and Tulsi claims to be a woman of color.

Update January 28, 2020

I take back practically everything good I had to say about Ms. Gabbard in this post. I now see her as a clever politician not worthy of anybody's trust, a wolf in sheep's clothing, a virtue signaling attack dog.

Original Post


Four years ago I was anything but a Trumpster but the first time I watched a full Trump campaign speech I said to myself this guy has what it takes to win the election as opposed to any of the Democrats running with the possible exception of Bernie Sanders who had the far left and the younger voters. Bernie was big in Rolling Stone magazine. I found Trump far more appealing than Hillary whom I viewed as a complete liar and fraud. At the time I was too naïve to realize that the skill of telling lies was actually seen by Democratic voters as a positive and appealing attribute.

This year it's Tulsi Gabbard doing the exposing. What I find most appealing about Tulsi other than her looks, her poise, and her courage is that finally Democrats are getting the opportunity to see the U.S. government for the sham it really is. Trump did that in 2016 and to a large extent is continuing to show Republicans the government frauds but he can't reach Democrats. Tulsi can and is reaching Democrats with that message.

Go Tulsi!

I do have one complaint though about her, but it's a complaint I have about the entire Democratic field of candidates. None of the Democrats seem to have a word to say about the significance and importance of the U.S. having a robust economy. They all just seem to want to tear America down and replace it with "Money for Nothing". Google that term if you don't remember that song.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home