Eden Hill Journal

Ramblings and memories of an amateur wordsmith and philosopher

My Photo
Name:
Location: Maine, United States

Wednesday, March 10, 2021

Sleepy Joe

 I haven't had much to say about this but just watch the beginning of this video and see if you can pick out the problem:

Biden Gaffes Increasingly EMBARRASSING as His Poll Numbers Are IMPLODING!

If you couldn't stomach the whole video, in just the first twenty seconds of it President Biden tried in vain to remember these names:

1. The name of his own appointee - former General Lloyd Austin

2. Former General Austin's current title - Secretary of Defense

3. The department of government run by Secretary Austin - the Defense Department

4. The place where "the guy who runs that outfit over there" works - the Pentagon

But who am I to criticize, right? Anyone familiar with this blog knows I've had cognitive and memory issues my whole life. I know it when I see it and I see it in President Biden. The thing is, I can't figure out what the people in charge are going to do about it. How long will the American people tolerate the way the Dems and the mainstream media are covering up the problem? How long will the rest of the world's leaders tolerate it?

Personally I think old Joe should try Brain Force Plus from the Infowars store. Couldn't hurt to try, could it? If I had it as bad as Joe here does, that's what I would do - chug some of that down and see where it gets me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home