Eden Hill Journal

Ramblings and memories of an amateur wordsmith and philosopher

My Photo
Name:
Location: Maine, United States

Wednesday, June 16, 2021

P2OG Revisited

 

I seem to recall many years ago when Eden Hill Journal was young and foolish doing an article on P2OG which, in my mind, was the proverbial "smoking gun". I tried Googling that article back up just now but to no avail. Googling things in the blog back up isn't something I have much luck with despite the fact that the host of this blog has belonged to Google for years.

But I digress, don't I?

This morning I watched a Tucker Carlson segment discussing the January 6 break-in of the U.S capitol building by dangerous right-wingers who have been arrested and by some accounts tortured as well as by others who have not. Tucker referred to an article by Revolver - See here.

This whole thing reminded me of the P2OG controversy. P2OG - or at least its ideology - basically was the green light that gave federal agencies the responsibility to infiltrate perceived enemies of the state and coerce them to commit prosecutable offenses against the state or its people to make their capture or elimination easier. That was my take on it anyway.

Here's a piece of history that I trust I can show you for your edification.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home