Eden Hill Journal

Ramblings and memories of an amateur wordsmith and philosopher

My Photo
Name:
Location: Maine, United States

Thursday, December 30, 2021

Trump - My Overactive Immagination

Disclaimer:

I am expressing my opinion here. I have no sources to back me up so take this with a grain of salt please.

My Opinion:

Browsing alternative news this morning two major things Trump struck me as quite strange.

The first was CNN coverage of a recent interview of Trump by Candace Owens, an intelligent, red-pilled young Black lady that I have respect for. The CNN guys were saying that Owens tried to discuss the Covid vaccine controversy (conspiracy theory) and Trump shut her down, wouldn't go there, bragged about his "Operation Warp Speed" achievement. Then these CNN guys went on to say how wise Trump was as a politician to stick with defending his greatest achievement which was this rapid development of the Covid vaccines. CNN saying anything at all positive about President Trump is mind-blowing so what's up with that? Up until now the liberal (CNN etc.) perspective on Trump's role with the vaccines has been that Trump was the equivalent of a speck of dust in the machinery that made it all happen.

Second is something that Biden (Brandon) apparently said this week to state governors basically admitting that there is no federal solution to the Covid crisis, that the states need to step to the plate to solve this problem. That has never been the Biden strategy. Biden, from my perspective at least, has always insisted that the states work to impose the federal agenda. Most conservative pundits seem to be saying that Biden is throwing in the towel, admitting defeat. So what's up with that?

It seems odd to me that CNN would be claiming Trump's greatest achievement was the government response to Covid while he was President at the very moment in time where Biden seems to wash his hands of the problem. What's up with that?

If I were a gambling man, which I'm not, I might be tempted to put my money on the notion that they - the great all-powerful nefarious THEY - are setting Donald Trump up for the fall when the media can finally confess the failure of the vaccines and the harm they are doing. They'll all say, perhaps even before the midterm elections but certainly before 2024, that the harm that the Covid vaccines are causing is all Trump's fault, that Biden was drawn in by Trump's enthusiasm but saw the light long before Trump did.

By the way, I tend to think that Trump's refusal to address vaccine injuries is political suicide but that's just my opinion.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home