Eden Hill Journal

Ramblings and memories of an amateur wordsmith and philosopher

My Photo
Name:
Location: Maine, United States

Thursday, January 20, 2022

The Press Conference

Did you watch President Biden's press conference yesterday? I didn't. What I have seen of it so far triggers cognitive dissonance. What my ears were hearing was so far removed from the reality I have experienced that it triggered my mind to cognitively protest. He pulled a Fauci when a young reporter asked him about the divisive rhetoric in his Atlanta speech the other day, denying reality over a technicality while attacking the person asking the question. Fauci can get away with it under oath in congress so why not old Joe in public, eh?
But who knows. Maybe proving that he can get cognitively charged up enough to actually face the people will raise his approval rating.

'Go Back And Read What I Said': Biden Snaps Back At Reporter Who Asked Him About The President's Comparison Of Political Opponents To White Supremacist Bull Connor

Cripe!

This is very hard to watch….

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home