Eden Hill Journal

Ramblings and memories of an amateur wordsmith and philosopher

My Photo
Name:
Location: Maine, United States

Sunday, February 06, 2022

A New Female Hero

It takes some doing to become a hero. This is especially true in politics. Mind you I'm speaking from my own perspective here. It's especially rare when a hero rises from the female gender. Wise, articulate, conservative-thinking women willing to take on politics are real heroes.

Take, for instance, this lady:

Kari Lake: “Joe Biden is the President Just Like OJ Is Innocent” (VIDEO)

No court has ever found OJ guilty of murdering his wife despite the evidence. In the same way, no court has ever found that the 2020 election was stolen despite the evidence. So we pretend that OJ didn't do it and we pretend Biden is the legitimately elected President.

For the record, despite my admiration for women, AOC and Nancy Pelosi don't qualify in my book.

Ilham Omar might but she is too deep in corruption accusations that are probably true to qualify.

Marjorie Taylor Greene from Georgia certainly is my hero. So is Kristi Noem, governor of South Dakota.

One would think that Republican Senator Susan Collins of Maine should be a hero of mine, considering that I live in Maine. But in my mind, she ranks side-by-side with my mother-in-law who always had a "Susan Collins" bumper sticker on her car, mainly because of Collins's staunch support of abortion "rights". My mother-in-law's descendants would be few and far between if women in the family had more faithfully taken her advice. You don't reach hero status with that kind of thinking, not in my mind anyway.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home