Eden Hill Journal

Ramblings and memories of an amateur wordsmith and philosopher

My Photo
Name:
Location: Maine, United States

Friday, February 18, 2022

Back Then It Was China, Now It Is Canada

Years ago, I used to while away my time chatting on the Internet with Chinese women. For me it was entertaining, not just a way to get to understand women but a way to understand China, a way for me to build trust with China. For them it was mostly a way to practice English although for some Chinese women it was a bit intriguing peering into the personal life of someone who valued individualism over consensus as a way of life.

Then things changed in China.

China began seeing the Internet as a national threat. They began limiting their people's access to social media and to YouTube and to blogs written by westerners such as myself.

Slowly I could see that the Chinese people were gathering the wagons so to speak, losing their sense of adventure and taking a defensive position to support their government, adopting this new fear. For me it was not just pointless but potentially dangerous for me to even just communicate with Internet friends in China.

I have since given up chatting entirely.

But now it's Canada's turn to make their people afraid:

Fascist Trudeau Isn’t Happy Just Seizing Protester’s Bank Accounts… He’s Now Threatening To KILL Their Dogs

"Your Animal Will Be Considered Relinquished": Ottawa Police Threaten Protesting Truckers' Dogs

I can assure you from experience that this is no joke. Canada has decided it's time to crush individualism and use fear to push their people into conformity.

Trudeau Invokes War Powers Act Against Freedom Convoy: Bank Accounts To Be Shut Down, Assets Frozen, Crowdfunding Labeled 'Terrorism Financing'

Shawn Folkes interviewed by Zot, freedom rally in Ottawa (eyewitness account of Nazi flag/swastika)

🚨FREEDOM CONVOY LEADER TAMARA LICH HAS BEEN ARRESTED 🚨

Now they're coming for us:

The mob and the media

‘We Can Not Back Down’: GiveSendGo Comes Back Online After Hackers Stole Donor Information

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home