Eden Hill Journal

Ramblings and memories of an amateur wordsmith and philosopher

My Photo
Name:
Location: Maine, United States

Saturday, February 12, 2022

Canada and Castro

I don't normally do the nasty gossip and rumors thing.

That said, there's this nasty rumor that I just heard last night and it's so crazy that any sane person would think it must be an April Fool's joke. But Fox News's Tucker Carlson doesn't do April Fools jokes in February so what the b'jesus is going on!

UPDATED: Yes, Justin Trudeau is seriously Fidel Castro’s son.

I can tell you something must be going on here because when I did a search for "Trudeau and Castro" the first result my search engine gave after the images that seem to remove all doubt of Trudeau's real daddy was the Maine sex offender registry. Like if that's not a shot across the bow, what is?

Here's another good one about the Trudeau swingers:

Of Course Fidel Castro is Justin Trudeau’s Dad. Nobody Has ‘Debunked’ Anything

Aren't the pictures amazing?

Another hit. This one display's Trudeau's arrogance to those who challenge his authority but also links to Tucker Carlson's hit piece:

Whoa, Fidel Castro’s son is a total prick…

Remind me to come back here and correct this post if this story ever is legitimately debunked.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home