Eden Hill Journal

Ramblings and memories of an amateur wordsmith and philosopher

My Photo
Name:
Location: Maine, United States

Sunday, January 22, 2023

Covid - Shocking Maine Statistics

Make of this what you will. I won't stand behind these statistics but I'm in no position to deny them either. However, I will note that I don't see any way to verify that the author is legitimate. Who wrote this?

Still, this data is troubling.

Dated January 20, 2023:

(Beware of horrible grammar)

Dr. Shah Honored as Fully Vaccinated Deaths Spike in Maine

Dated November 10, 2022:

Maine has Highest Death Rate in USA, 82% Fully Vaccinated

Or as Senator (former Maine Governor) Angus King claimed: "Maine, the way life should be" by some perverse reasoning that eludes me at the moment.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home