Eden Hill Journal

Ramblings and memories of an amateur wordsmith and philosopher

My Photo
Name:
Location: Maine, United States

Wednesday, April 12, 2023

Trans Kids - The White House Position

Biden's Press Secretary tells the 'truth' about the left's stance on kids transitioning

It's "something for a child and their parents to decide..."

And there I thought the real issue was that children were being encouraged to go "trans" without the parents' knowledge or consent. I'll keep my eye out for the White House instructing schools to always involve the parents in the process and never keep it hidden from the parents. Oh and I suppose they should instruct various child protection services to NEVER remove children from their parents when parents do not allow the transition?

Or, perhaps, maybe this White House spokesperson was just spewing bullshit (again).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home