Eden Hill Journal

Ramblings and memories of an amateur wordsmith and philosopher

My Photo
Name:
Location: Maine, United States

Saturday, September 16, 2023

Covid - The Obvious

It's strange but I was just talking about this very thing today and here it is on the Internet. To me, this has been obvious for at least the past two years:

Unnatural Origins of Covid and Its Variants

I mean, think about it. The original Covid 19 virus was designed in a lab and yet somehow it has the ability to evolve when it would be so much easier to just keep designing variants and leaking them to the public, maybe even in vaccinations? I threw that part in about spreading new diseases in vaccines. Of course, there's no evidence of that.

Yet.

But even that is obvious.

The other obvious thing about this study is that if its findings should happen to be true then Covid is being deliberately released, not accidentally.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home