Eden Hill Journal

Ramblings and memories of an amateur wordsmith and philosopher

My Photo
Name:
Location: Maine, United States

Thursday, March 21, 2024

Is America Bipolar or Are There Two America's

Back when I still held "Democrat" views and Rush Limbaugh was still alive preaching the "Republican" view daily on the radio, I began to have the sense that conservatives and liberals lived in two entirely different worlds, two separate realities.

I now know that I was correct in seeing the American population that way. It's just that I was looking at it from the wrong side. One side was trying to make it clear that there indeed were two worldviews while the other side was trying to hide, deny, that fact and I belonged to the side that was denying it. I was Neo in the Matrix before his awakening.

The political movement responsible for the Trump phenomenon has opened our eyes to the truth and the powers wishing to keep it all under cover are in panic. Don't believe it? Have a look at this:

WATCH AND SHARE: Elon Musk Posts DEVASTATING Ad by Western Lensman Exposing Migrant Invasion, Democratic Plan For One Party Rule

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home