Eden Hill Journal

Ramblings and memories of an amateur wordsmith and philosopher

My Photo
Name:
Location: Maine, United States

Saturday, March 16, 2024

Tulsi Gabbard - Veteran - November 2023 Interview

I just came across a comment that Tulsi Gabbard had left the Hawaii National Guard to join the Army Reserves and is now a Lieutenant Colonel, a step up from her rank of Major during the 2020 Presidential campaign.

Then I came across a very tasteful recent interview from a veteran's perspective where she speaks of her political philosophy. It is being suggested that she might be Trump's pick for Vice President now that she has departed from the Democrats. She seems now to have a strong Libertarian perspective which aligns with the new Republican perspective. She doesn't seem to be MAGA yet, however.

Here's the interview:

LTC TULSI GABBARD (ARMY, OIF VETERAN

This site gives a link offering a download of a nearly hour and a half long podcast of the interview.

As much as I respect and admire Tulsi and her Libertarian perspective, I was a severe critic of her during her 2020 campaign both here and in comments to her YouTube channel. She was sharply disrespectful and critical of the Commander and Chief of the US military, President Trump, and she was just plain wrong in my view about his presidency. To top it off she - as a Democrat - endorsed Biden.

Has she matured since then? I think so.

Can I trust her now? As much as I am tempted, no I can't.

If she became Vice President, I would spend a lot of time with my fingers crossed hoping beyond hope that she is as real as she comes across as being. But back in 2020 I was close to 100% convinced that she was CIA. Hawaii is a very strange state.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home