Eden Hill Journal

Ramblings and memories of an amateur wordsmith and philosopher

My Photo
Name:
Location: Maine, United States

Saturday, July 20, 2024

Second Floor Windows at Trump Rally Shooting

Two days ago I posted about the ladders that the shooter may have used to get onto the roof where he was photographed climbing into the position from which he could get shots off at the rally stage. I mentioned that there had been claims that the Secret Service opted to position snipers in the building rather than on its sloped roof. But they also said they had snipers both on the first floor and on the second floor.

Researching the site using Google Earth it was clear that the second-floor windows clearly overlook the area where the shooter was spotted by the crowd crawling into his shooting position. In other words, if there were official snipers on the second floor of this building they could have and should have been able to see the shooter preparing to take his shot.

The official story of the two-story building slipped into the memory hole never to be heard of again.

But this story with pictures remains:

TRUMP ASSASSINATION ATTEMPT: Federal Snipers Overlooked Rooftop Sniper from 40 FEET AWAY could have just WALKED OVER TO STOP HIM

Update:

I am beginning to feel that key elements of this story are beginning to vanish down the memory hole, especially on YouTube whose algorithms determine what information comes up when I search for specific information.

This seems particularly true when I search for anything about the second floor of the building the shooter used. I have a memory plaguing me where I heard somebody say (and I suspect it was the Secret Service director) that there were government snipers inside the building both on the first floor and on the second floor.

Snipers on the second floor of the building would have seen and heard spectators on the ground who were pointing to the shooter who would have been in clear view of any such second floor snipers.

So it seems to me that I should attempt to collect links to articles or video concerning snipers on the second floor.

In my search I came across a mention that the second floor in question wasn't in the shooter's building. I suspect that was propaganda. The article I linked to above talks about spectators seeing someone in a second story window prior to the shots being fired.

I have been unable to find the full unedited ABC video of the Secret Service director explaining why there were no government snipers stationed on the roof where the shooter took his shots so I am not able to confirm my shady memory of her being the one who claimed they were there.

So here I list sources talking about there being people on that second floor.

First, the video that I linked to above:

TRUMP ASSASSINATION ATTEMPT: Federal Snipers Overlooked Rooftop Sniper from 40 FEET AWAY could have just WALKED OVER TO STOP HIM

Next a Colorado Politics article dated today (July 20):

Police snipers were stationed in same building as Trump shooter

Secret Service director says the building was secured from the inside:

Police snipers were reportedly inside building Trump rally shooter fired from

Snipers on the second floor:

Police snipers were stationed in same building as Trump shooter

Sniper on the roof of the floor above: another failure of the US special services has been revealed

Secret Service confirms police snipers were in the adjacent building in this same complex:

Trump shooting: Secret Service changes story on local SWAT team position

In my opinion this confirms my claim that the government snipers were in the two-story building that is attached to the building where the shooter took his shots. The obvious reason for not stating this clearly is that it is obvious that the shooter could have easily been seen from any second story window in that two-story building that overlooked the rally crowd and the stage.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home