Eden Hill Journal

Ramblings and memories of an amateur wordsmith and philosopher

My Photo
Name:
Location: Maine, United States

Sunday, July 07, 2024

Trump Masters the Art of Silent Shouting

I came across something this morning that seems like it should be getting some more attention. Biden, when responding on ABC to questions about why he was having problems during last month's debate with Trump, talked about how Trump was shouting at him while he was trying to speak and how, despite Trump's mic being turned off, it affected his ability to speak.

Thinking about that it occurred to me that if Trump indeed was shouting at Biden, why didn't news coverage of the debate report it? Every clip the I saw of the debate showed both men in a split screen with Trump on the left and Biden on the right. Wouldn't it be easy to notice Trump shouting? And wouldn't the news media be absolutely full of videos showing Trump shouting?

Yet when I just Googled to find stories of Trump shouting, I found nothing. I didn't even find stories about Biden's claim that Trump was shouting while his mic was muted.

It's as if the mainstream media is covering up the claim because they're still covering up Biden's cognitive disability! The President of the United States hearing voices that aren't there isn't something the media should be ignoring, is it? I mean, not if they're trying to earn back the public trust.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home