More Covid Red Herrings
In current news is the story of what was discovered on Fauci's iPhone from early in the vaccine days where Fauci apparently was aware that the shots might be causing miscarriages. I know that the American consumer of mainstream media has virtually no memory of anything that came before, but I remember early on that this side effect was known. I just don't remember that it was ignored. I thought people knew about this early in the Covid vaccination operation.
I guess not.
Or else maybe all that is important right now is the perception that this wasn't public information?
Why?
Because it is a perfect red herring intended to divert public attention from the real crime. That's why the red herring fallacy is normally used.
The real story is whether or not the public is ready to accept the whole truth about the Covid vaccines.
Apparently, they aren't.
Does anybody remember that early on in the Covid "pandemic" there was a debate - a serious debate if you were to take the media spin as true - that Covid might possibly have originated in a virus bioweapons laboratory in Wuhan, China rather than from a bat cave hundreds of miles away from Wuhan?
The bat cave theory was a red herring. It was intended to divert public attention from the fact that the Covid virus that caused the pandemic was genetically engineered by "science" in a lab.
Good God!!! What?????????
Well science is at it again and the regurgitated current news about Fauci's phone is doing its job. It's preventing debate about the newest threat.
Here's the newest threat:
FDA Approves Moderna’s mRNA Flu Vaccine for Adults 50 and Older
Be prepared because there is nobody in government who is concerned about this threat. It's coming and you can't stop it.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home