Eden Hill Journal

Ramblings and memories of an amateur wordsmith and philosopher

My Photo
Name:
Location: Maine, United States

Sunday, January 29, 2006

Terrorist Pres

You know, I think it's time for a change in American politics and I think I have the perfect change. I think it's time that we start calling Bush the "terrorist president." There's no doubt at all in my mind that George W. Bush's one legacy in history will be terrorism. Nearly everything that he does somehow or other involves terrorism. We could also start referring to the Republican Party as the terrorist party. I just got an email ad from Ken Mehlman, the head of the terrorist party, telling me what a stinker old Harry Reid is for opposing the Patriot Act. Well I say let's call a spade a spade. Let's call the Patriot Act the Terrorist Act. That's what it's said to be for, right? So let's call it that.
The terrorist president
The terrorist party
The Terrorist Act
Oh, and now there's the Terrorist Surveillance Program, the new White House name for the NSA spying scandal.
Only 3 more years.....
Hmmmmm... Should I rename the White House "The House of Terror"...
Maybe we can even finally get Social Security reform passed in the terrorist congress if we can somehow link it to terrorism. We could rename it Terrorist Security and fund it entirely on deficit spending.
And while we're at it, we could refer to the nightly news as the evening terrorist report, every damned network!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home