Eden Hill Journal

Comments, dreams, stories, and rantings from a middle-aged native of Maine living on a shoestring and a prayer in the woods of Maine. My portion of the family farm is to be known as Eden Hill Farm just because I want to call it that and because that's the closest thing to the truth that I could come up with. If you enjoy what I write, email me or make a comment. If you enjoy Eden Hill, come visit.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Maine, United States

Sunday, March 26, 2006

Sunday Reading

Here's an interesting read on a bright Sunday morning in spring. I can just picture the righteousness of these people, can't you? This kinda proves the old adage that you can justify just about anything in the name of God. I don't sense that these people had any idea that they might be doing something wrong. Nor did Tom DeLay. After all, they were praying about it and the payoff was God's blessing, wasn't it?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home