Eden Hill Journal

Ramblings and memories of an amateur wordsmith and philosopher

My Photo
Name:
Location: Maine, United States

Friday, January 16, 2009

Over the Moon

I have been patiently waiting for the public appearance of Tripp Johnston, grandson of Sarah Palin. So far I haven't seen his appearance anywhere other than in words, which doesn't somehow seem adequate considering the significance placed on him by the McCain campaign last fall. It was, after all, his existence that disproved rumors about Sarah Palin faking her pregnancy last spring. Yes I've heard about the need for privacy but isn't this taking it to the extreme? It's been nearly three weeks now.
So far, this from the governor's website is all I have found from the governor to indicate Tripp's presence in the world:
*****
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE No. 08-212
Governor Sarah Palin Welcomes Her First Grandchild
December 31, 2008, Anchorage, Alaska – Governor Sarah Palin has welcomed her first grandchild, Tripp Easton Mitchell Johnston, born to Bristol Palin and Levi Johnston on December 27.
*****
So I pose a question to my readers. Has anyone heard or seen Governor Palin say or seen her quoted as saying the name "Tripp" in public? If so, could you let me know? I'm afraid if something doesn't come up soon, someone will have to file a missing persons report up there in Alaska.
Sarah Palin may be "over the moon" about this new arrival but I'm beginning to wonder if that's where this baby is hiding out. Is "hiding out" a good term to use in this context?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home