Eden Hill Journal

Ramblings and memories of an amateur wordsmith and philosopher

My Photo
Name:
Location: Maine, United States

Friday, January 19, 2018

A Separate Reality

It's not quite 1:30 in the morning. I've been asleep but woke to a cold bedroom and came downstairs to add some wood to the fire. I turned on my computer and almost immediately found this news featured on my MSN home page:
Russia researcher testifies that Trump had ‘pattern’ of Kremlin-connected money laundering
Just when you think... 
Just when you think you understand what's been going on and that it was the Obama administration and the Clintons doing dirty deals with the Russians, they hit you with this, which, if you take the time to think about it, could be a complete "Deep State" fabrication.
Or not...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home