Eden Hill Journal

Ramblings and memories of an amateur wordsmith and philosopher

My Photo
Name:
Location: Maine, United States

Sunday, April 05, 2020

The Holdouts

Lamestream media has been complaining about certain Republican governors who have depriving their citizens of the right to be forced to stay home:
Here Are The 9 State Governors Who Have Refused To Issue Stay-At-Home Orders

I looked up those nine states in the Johns Hopkins interactive COVID-19 map and found that it is not possible, for me at least, to pick out any of those none states from any others of the US states based on higher rates of the disease. One would rationally assume that there would be a higher incidence of the disease if the risk is considerably higher. I didn't notice any such trend.

I did notice one trend, though. It appears that the states where the incidence is the greatest are the states with Democrat governors. Not that that means anything, mind you. It would no doubt be a violation of the rules of logic for me to assume correlation. Just sayin'. I wonder if anybody in the lamestream media has attempted to discover why that might be, though.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home