Eden Hill Journal

Ramblings and memories of an amateur wordsmith and philosopher

My Photo
Name:
Location: Maine, United States

Thursday, March 25, 2021

The Difference between Conservative and Liberal

See if you can pick out the difference...


 A conservative and a liberal are caught in the crossfire in yet another "mass shooting".

Conservative: "I wish I had a gun to defend myself."

Liberal: "I hope nobody else here has a gun."


An undocumented Mexican immigrant gang member rapes and murders an innocent girl.

Serious Conservative: "He should be hanged first before he is deported."

Serious Liberal: "They need to let this man go free. There is no such thing as an illegal alien."


The Covid pandemic relentlessly drags on.

Conservative: "Wearing these masks day after day makes people sick."

Liberal: "Just submit."



The price of gasoline has already jumped sixty cents a gallon since Joe Biden was sworn in.

Conservative: "This is going to drive inflation and crush the economy."

Liberal: "If I were the praying type, this is an answer to prayer. Cheap gas is robbing us of our future!"


In the debate for "equal pay for equal work"...

Conservative: "A women's soccer team wouldn't stand a chance against a men's team. Same for basketball. Do they even have women's football in America?"

Liberal: "I tell my grandkids there's nothing a man can do that a woman can't do just as well if not better."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home