Eden Hill Journal

Ramblings and memories of an amateur wordsmith and philosopher

My Photo
Name:
Location: Maine, United States

Sunday, July 18, 2021

Covid - The Fauci Flu

 Maybe it's just a brain fart but I don't recall ever seeing the term "Fauci Flu" before. I've been an advocate for treatments, especially low-cost treatments, for fighting Covid-19. The first promising treatment was using hydroxychloroquine and zing as a one-two punch to kill the Covid-19 virus. That treatment was in use internationally early on in the pandemic but was opposed both in the media and in government in free speech America as well as internationally for bizarre reasons.

More recently it was ivermectin, another low-cost, safe, proven medicine reportedly even more powerful and effective than hydroxychloroquine. It is virtually impossible to synchronize the claims for ivermectin with the official (in the USA at least) position. Just now I was scanning this FDA website about using ivermectin to fight Covid and right away, as of today at least although I suspect the FDA will have to 1984 this version of the "truth" eventually, I came across the term "serious harm". Gee, that sounds serious, harm more serious than Covid-19? Well... ummm..., maybe? Sounds it? Taking a horse's or a cow's worth of ivermectin could harm you, they say, not to mention the harm that inactive ingredients in animal products not yet studied and approved by the government for human use could cause. I mean, people aren't animals ya know.

FDA fudge, free for the taking. Anyone interested?

Anyway, back to the "Fauci flu" that I found here:

Pioneer of hydroxychloroquine-zinc protocol for covid calls plandemic a “war against God”

It is Sunday today after all. Claims about God might still be allowed on the Internet in America if they are made on Sunday, right?

I've written about this doctor and his claims here in the journal before. He's been put through the wringer for his claims of success in fighting Covid-19.

Disclaimer: Big Tech, mainstream media, and the Biden government don't want you reading about this kind of thing so don't go believing it just because I made comments about it, OK? After all, "freedom of speech" doesn't mean I can say things not approved by the United States government, does it? Heck no!

Note: My spell checker, the product of years and years of high tech research and development, is flagging my spelling of "Fauci" with Faucet, Faucal, and Face being the only known correct possibilities. I should pick "Face" because what is Fauci without that know-it-all-but-still-meek looking face, right? What is faucal anyway?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home