Eden Hill Journal

Ramblings and memories of an amateur wordsmith and philosopher

My Photo
Name:
Location: Maine, United States

Tuesday, July 20, 2021

The Progression of Cybertime


Cybertime - Time since the beginning of the Internet

Way back in the beginning of cybertime there were chatrooms that people liked to hang out in. I used to dally in some of them but being the keyboard dyslexic that I am most chatrooms were way over my head. I couldn't keep up. I do remember, though, that chatrooms all seemed to have moderators who by virtue of something or other had the authority to kick people out if they misbehaved.

Things have progressed since then. These days public forums online are under the direction of the White House.

You don't believe me?

Biden regime now in on big tech censorship of indy media, colluding with Facebook to ban “misinformation” in blatant First Amendment attack

So you see, nothing about this is new except that now it would appear that the moderators might be in violation of the United States Constitution.

Did you vote for this? I'm guessing but I think most Americans could care less, sad to say.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home