Eden Hill Journal

Ramblings and memories of an amateur wordsmith and philosopher

My Photo
Name:
Location: Maine, United States

Wednesday, August 04, 2021

The Covid Vaccine

 All this talk of the Covid vaccine and how the people who don't trust government enough to believe that the vaccine is safe...

Two days after my dentist had his second vaccine shot he was sick in bed all day. One day after that I was his patient and two days after that I was sick in bed all day.

Let me pose this question:

Suppose these Covid variants are actually originating from the vaccines. Suppose when you get vaccinated for Covid you can actually transmit variants of Covid to other people. Suppose that's what has been driving the new waves. Is it socially responsible to get vaccinated to protect yourself if that is what is actually happening or is it pure selfishness?

The question is rhetorical. Currently there is no way to meaningfully answer it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home