Eden Hill Journal

Ramblings and memories of an amateur wordsmith and philosopher

My Photo
Name:
Location: Maine, United States

Friday, November 19, 2021

Is the Big Bang Missing?

 For me it has been apparent for quite some time that scientists who have staked their entire careers and reputations on the certainty of the Big Bang theory have been doing a lot of fudging to protect themselves. I have written about it here in the Eden Hill Journal from a layman's perspective and I have discussed my thoughts with other intelligent earthly beings but my ponderings and those discussions simply go nowhere. It's like if Jesus tried discussing divine law with the Pharisees. Can you imagine how that would go?

What I have never come across until this morning - if my memory serves me correctly - is a good thorough rational discussion on the matter. So it is my honor to now share such a discussion with you, my audience:

THE "BIG BANG" IS JUST RELIGION DISGUISED AS SCIENCE

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home