Eden Hill Journal

Ramblings and memories of an amateur wordsmith and philosopher

My Photo
Name:
Location: Maine, United States

Friday, December 10, 2021

Perpetual Motion

Somebody correct me if I'm wrong about this but aren't these inventions perfect examples of the kind of things our science and physics teachers taught us are impossible to make?

New set of 40 Perpetual motion machines, and again - everything works! 永久機関

Fortunately, we have an easy solution to the quandary. It seems that wise scientists passed laws that forever forbid such machines from existing and to enforce those laws they find pompous overeducated jackasses to use whatever logical fallacies that apply - especially the ad hominem as I use here - to attack anybody claiming they do. From PBS:

The Impossibility of Perpetual Motion Machines

You just can't imagine how relieved I was to find this second (PBS) video. The first video really had me wondering!

Just a note:

This is how science works.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home