Eden Hill Journal

Ramblings and memories of an amateur wordsmith and philosopher

My Photo
Name:
Location: Maine, United States

Sunday, January 22, 2023

New Addition to This Blog

So this notice just showed up in my blog's main control panel. For some reason it gave me no clue as to which post it refers to. If anyone has a clue feel free to comment. Anyone at Google have a clue?

This post was put behind a warning for readers because it contains sensitive content as outlined in Blogger’s Community Guidelines.

Update January 23, 2023

Ah, I think I found it in which case it would be a violation of policy against adult content. On December 6, 2008, I referred to an adult website making note of the fact that I wasn't discussing its contents and I did not give an active link to the site, yet Blogger warns observers against opening my post.

How trivial...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home