Eden Hill Journal

Ramblings and memories of an amateur wordsmith and philosopher

My Photo
Name:
Location: Maine, United States

Wednesday, June 07, 2023

Tucker Returns with a Bang!

Tucker is back online. Can I say "Yay!"?

The Gateway Pundit is carrying the video of Tucker's return which happened yesterday. Tucker reported on the obvious suspicion that it was the Ukraine, not Russia, who blew the dam that separates Ukrainian-controlled territory from Russian-controlled territory in southeastern Ukraine causing major flooding and endangering the nuclear power plant on the shore of the lake created by that dam.

Tucker Carlson Releases Episode One of His ‘Tucker on Twitter’ Program – On the Explosion of the Kakhovka Dam in Ukraine that Was Blown Up Earlier Today (VIDEO)

I don't buy the UFO/aliens part which I suspect is CIA like Q was, a pacifier for those concerned about the danger of runaway American power, but maybe Tucker feels a little safer if he identifies as a nutcase. I'll believe in UFO's when I can see undisputable evidence of them.

But 9/11? Yeah, I think I can see his point there. I'll have to run over there some day and have a talk with him about that topic, mention my unique theory about that. Maybe someone on his crew might help answer my question.

But it is so good to see him back doing what he does best!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home