Eden Hill Journal

Ramblings and memories of an amateur wordsmith and philosopher

My Photo
Name:
Location: Maine, United States

Sunday, May 28, 2023

Banned on Truth Social?

Not me. I'm not banned on Truth Social. I'm not even on Truth Social. I checked to see what was involved to join once or twice but it only seemed to be open to iPhone owners and I wasn't one. I'm still not.

But Truth Social is a "free speech" platform so what's the deal with this?

China Uncensored BANNED from Truth Social!

Truth Social, by the way, was Trump's free speech alternative after Twitter banned him.

China Uncensored is my favorite "speak truth to power" YouTube channel when it comes to China.

One giant black mark against the Trump phenomenon - illusion? - if you ask me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home